Providing senior living options and services in a spiritually enriched environment in San Antonio
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FULFILLING CAREER IN A SENIOR LIVING ENVIRONMENT?
At The Village at Incarnate Word, you will be part of a professional, caring, community where each employee plays an important role in making us successful by providing loving, compassionate and knowledgeable care and services to our residents and clients. We are a strong, diverse community who value compassion, trust, quality care, and the privilege of making a difference in someone’s life.
FULL TIME - 40 HOURS
A person who is hired and expected to work 40 hours per week on a consistent basis. This person receives full benefits as per employee handbook which includes holidays, vacation, sick, pension and medical benefits.
FULL TIME - 32 HOURS
A person who is hired and expected to work no less than 32 hours per week on a consistent basis. This person receives benefits as per employee handbook which includes holidays, vacation, pension and medical benefits. If an employee works extra hours occasionally, this does not change the 32 hours per week status.
A person who is regularly scheduled and authorized to work less than 24 hours per week consistently. This person receives benefits as per employee handbook. If an employee works extra hours occasionally, this does not change the hours per week status.
A PRN employee is not guaranteed or scheduled to work any specific number of hours per workweek, but scheduled as needed. PRN/Pool employees do not receive benefits except those mandated by law.
A person who works full-time or part-time, with a beginning date and an ending date usually not to exceed a three-month period. This person does not receive benefits except those mandated by law.
REGISTERED/ LICENSED OR CERTIFIED EMPLOYEES
All professionally registered, licensed and/or certified personnel are required to keep their license and/or registrations in the State of Texas current. A copy of the current license and/or registration document must be provided upon employment and with each renewal.
HIRING PROCEDURE AT THE VILLAGE AT INCARNATE WORD
The realization of the goals of The Village at Incarnate Word depends upon the quality of performance by its personnel. Thus, each employee must be selected carefully according to education, experience, attitude, commitment and willingness to work in a nurturing environment for older adults.
- Commitment to honor our mission
- Written application
- Personal interview
- Reference and credential check
- Verification of registration and license numbers
- Criminal history and employee misconduct registry check
- Spiritually enriched working environment
- Health and Dental Insurance Options
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement for approved educational courses
- Wellness program including use of University of the Incarnate Word Gym to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Direct Deposit
- An employee hardship and loan program (The Angelica Fund) which allows the employee to borrow money for extraordinary circumstances in their lives
- Tuition Assistance Scholarship Program which offers employees the opportunity to obtain a degree or for self-enrichment